Meet Your Dietitian- Patrice
I am very passionate about living an active lifestyle. In my free time you can find me running, hiking, paddle boarding, swimming or weight training. I have always considered myself an athlete, growing up I was very involved with basketball. I started running during my college years and haven’t turned back since. When I first started, I struggled to run 3 miles at a time. Looking back, I would never have imagined I would be running half marathons now! It is amazing how nutrition plays such as vast role in our own athletic performance and I strive to help other athletes reach their full potential.
How Can I Help You?
I strive to help my clients develop a better, and healthier relationship with food.
You will learn how become an intuitive eater. What does this mean? An intuitive eater is someone who is aware of his/her hunger and fullness cues. They do not label foods as “good” or “bad.” An intuitive eater is able to eat the foods they love with a balanced eating approach. They do not have an “all or nothing” mindset when it comes to food.
I would love to help you fuel your body for optimal performance and watch your achieve goals you never thought were possible!
There are many different ways to enjoy staying active! I am here to help you discover what activities work best for you! You will learn how to achieve more energy throughout your busy day and how to recover properly after exercising.
MY EDUCATIONAL / EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND:
- University of Rhode Island, URI: Bachelors of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Saint Elizabeth University, NJ: Masters in Nutrition with a Concentration in Community & Public Health and a Dietetic Internship with 1200 hours of supervised practice (clinical, food management and community rotations). An additional 236 hours completed in sports dietetics with New York Jets professional football team.
- McLean Southeast Psychiatric Hospital – Clinical Dietitian
- Good Samaritan Medical Center – Inpatient/Outpatient Dietitian
- Registered Dietitian (RD)
- Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist (LDN)
- Registered Dietitian Nutrition Coach – August 2020
Amore Fuels Nutrition LLC is here to improve our clients’ overall quality of life and build sustainable lifestyle changes. We are not intended to cure or diagnosis disease.